Open-air stage in the center of Prague
folklore, tradition, food… all in one place
participation cost: 95 Eur per person
As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
– the groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program
– day of the festival
(performances on an open-air stage in the centre of Prague)
– free day for sightseeing
– boat tour on the Vltava river (optional)
– traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (optional)
– the check-out is after the breakfast
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected.
Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!