Open-air stage in the center of Prague, folklore festival, tradition, food, all in one place…
Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, and musical bands are invited to participate in this Summer folklore festival which will be held in Prague, Czech Republic.
Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited. Adult, young and children ensembles are welcome. Soloists are not accepted.
Family members and friends may join this folklore festival and visit Prague for the same price.
The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3/4* hotels like HOTEL OLYMPIK CONGRESS or any other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group. Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group.
PARTICIPATION COST: 139€ per person (3 nights HB)
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, accompanying persons, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 2€ to 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 6€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (45€)
- Optional boat tour on the VLTAVA river (12€)
- Optional traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (35€)
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10€ guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
- Gift From Organization
- Festival Organization
- Hotel Reservation
- Trip expenses, airport transfers, and parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax
- Health insurance
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program.
The day of the folklore festival in Prague.
Performances will be held on an open-air stage in the center of the town.
This day is free for sightseeing.
For the morning we suggest a boat tour on the Vltava river.
Your evening can be fulfilled with a traditional Czech dinner with a Folklore show.
You should check out after breakfast.